It's not like we are living some terrible life - but occasionally we whine. Why? What gives us the right? We've been "living the dream" since 2006 but somehow we lose sense of our "perspective" when fully engrossed in the "work" (it IS a 4 letter word!) of a new boat refit! We've been here before. We saw through the yard period, roughed it and after all that....that pretty little boat that took us over 2,000 miles. NOW, for some strange reason we picked yet another "project boat". Because we didn't learn the first time!?? So, yeah, don''t feel bad for us!
Sure, I remember sweating and swatting mosquitoes in Green Cove Springs, but I also remember the crash of Champagne smashing over San San's bow during her naming ceremony! Mark my words, I will remember the little moments recently when GR and I both got the chance to tinker on Felicity at the same time but I will not remember the sting of our bank balance. Some day soon, real soon, Felicity will be taking us to new adventures and we will be overjoyed with the pride of ownership and some good old fashioned family hard work.
We have goals and dreams for our future, like in 5 year Felicity will be 50 years young and we hope to be able to show her off at some antique shows!!
Thank you all so much!! I love the encouragement we can give each other.
Wishing you your own felicity,
Jessica, GR & Gia
2 comments:
Hugs!
Thumbs up!
Post a Comment